I truly do not normally try to contact news organizations... but the lack of coverage over SNL's incest routine just angers me. Our children deserve so much more protection. You all know I laughed at the adult skits.... but not when a child is involved. I admired Hillary Clinton so much for going above and beyond to protect her daughter from such slander. It is time parents stand up and say attacking children is goinig too far, period... for either party. Our kids have it tough enough being teased at school... they don't need the press adding fuel to the fire.
Here is my letter.... I sent it to the main Fox News programs and am going to send it to the other news stations as well. I am also going to write the sponsers of the show and if they don't address the situation... boycott them. I don't need their products.
Yes I am mad.... I am also discusted.... Here is my letter.....
I have seen Fox News cover the skit making fun of Sen. McCain's political ads.... yet this incest skit seems to have been overlooked. Same thing for the other news outlets. YouTube is removing videos of the skit as soon as they are loaded, and for that, I am grateful. They were also wise enough not to put a copy on their website....yet they were unwise enough to show it in the first place.But what NBC allowed to air is news and needs to be told.
To even make a comedy routine, about the possibility of incest in the Palin home, is going too far. To insinuate that Alaska is high risk for incest, thus it is highly possible that Todd Palin molested his daughters is beyond horrible.
Making fun of Sarah Palin and Sen. Clinton... that was funny. They are both adult women who made a choice to be in the public eye.
Make fun of John McCain... same thing. He realized the risk and chose to take it.
But dropping insinuations, such as incest, on a show that is watched by High School students all over the U.S. and will result in horrible teasing for these kids.... it is beyond detestable.
People need to know what NBC did so they, like our family, can boycott NBC.
There are a few NBC shows I loved to watch.... but you know what? I would rather have a bit of human decency, than an hours entertainment. I think a lot of other families will feel the same if only some news center would cover this horrid act. I will also boycott all the companies who sponsor SNL just as soon as I can determine who they are. I don't need their products, the world doesn't need their products, as much as we all need some decency and protection of children's rights, on TV.
Brenda
(front to back, left to right) Boo, Teen2, Spanky, Blonde, Ducky, Teen1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment