(front to back, left to right) Boo, Teen2, Spanky, Blonde, Ducky, Teen1

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ten little piggies.....

I am a driving Momma.... even with gas prices this horribly high, I am on the road all the time, kids in tow....


This past Tuesday, I was merging off one highway and onto another and looked over my left shoulder.... this is what I saw.... five little piggies, cute as could be.....


I turned and looked over my right shoulder and yes.... another five piggies, sleeping comfy as could be....


Boo was buckled in her car seat, but had somehow squishied herself down until she got those feet up around my head rest... then she promptly feel asleep. Not the safest position for her to be in but cute as could be.


So what do I do.... do I pull over and get these pics, then situate her properly in her seat... do I wake one of the other two sleeping children to snap these shots.... or do I glance around, realize I am the only person on the highway at the moment... and take out my camera and snap these pics myself.... I am not confirming or denying anything....




No comments: