I don't think I need to say anything about this pic..... it speaks for itself. Spanky could spend his life fishing without complaint.... When that country music song "I'm Gonna Miss Her" comes on, we all scream, Spanky, that is you!!! The song starts with a woman telling her man if he goes fishin, she is leaving by noon.... the chorus....."I'm gonna miss her" then ends with "Lookie there, I got a bite". Way, way, way too similar to this boy. He claims the dog tried to jump in and get the fish while he was reeling him in.... Wouldn't be a bit surprised. Dog loves to fish as much as the boy does.... He has picked up one thing of Momma's.... he loves to take a camera with him and photograph every fish he catches. Capture those memories son... capture those memories.
Now if this picture is not available and he is telling the story, the Bass suddenly enters puberty and become at least twice as long as the one in the picture... grows right before my eyes. Cracks me up everytime. What I don't understand is why the other kids grossly enlarge the size of the bass when they tell the story. I swear he grows to a good 20 inches long and gains 10 lbs!
Bragging on my fisherman... been there... hope to do it till I die....
No comments:
Post a Comment