It is zero!!!! And we are rapidly heading there it seems.
Another change I can credit to Pres. Obama...
So now I have
1. The dollars in my purse changed to change in my pockets
2. Employed changed to Unemployed
3. Tax paying changed to Tax consuming
4. Preparing for retirement changed to completely unprepared for retirement
Seems daily the changes come.... some future changes to fix things...
1. Tax Cow farts
2. Tax Farmers dirt from plows
3. Double my electric bills and force me to go back to candles and wood furnace. (I am sure these things are NOT better for the environment. But to be prepared, I am going to learn how to make my own candles. Maybe learn to work with raw wool from sheep. Buying my emergency seed supplies. Learn how to can meats since refrigerators cost so much in carbon credits. Bet I could go back to washing clothes in the creek. That is good for all the critters who drink the creek water but imagine the carbon credits I would save.)
4. Raise my gas prices. Hmmm... force us to ride bikes again versus driving cars. I mean, we don't need gas to power the cars to get us to work so we can earn money to pay for all these new debts our government has promised we would pay.
I am not sure if I liked or disliked this video, but it intrigued me enough to post it here. He seems less bewildered than me. I am surprised that MSNBC has turned on the Pres. During the election, he was their golden boy. Now they are calling him to task. Hmmmm... that has gotta hurt.
But Good news for the Pres... my relatives in Kentucky are still under the allusion he is for clean coal and will build new power plants using clean coal, thus making them secure well into the future. Bless their hearts.... the man says he is anti coal plants.... and they just don't listen. I haven't read the whole stimulus package but what I have read... hasn't mentioned clean coal in the U.S. Still there are those who gave this man their whole hearts, they whole hearted support... believing in his change. So far, all I hear is the same thing we have heart from new President after new President... it is all the old President's fault.
My challenge, stand up, be a leader.... go thru this budget... line by line as promised.... remove 100% of the pork/ear marks. Give us some hope that you really intend change. Quit blaming your signature on the Bush administration. If you sign this budget, it is your budget. Maybe I can sign a bad check for my tax debt this year... and say it was leftover from the Bush Admin... and I will do better once I am working under this Admin... just give me a year. Next year, I will be more responsible. But right now, I have to clean out all this leftover Bush stuff. Somehow, I don't think it would hold up in court... Neither does blaming anything in this budget on Bush.
(front to back, left to right) Boo, Teen2, Spanky, Blonde, Ducky, Teen1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment