I have two articles to compare. I want you to remember, both these people are hired by American's and trusted with our tax dollars. I know some may think this judge in Ohio is seriously nuts, but I like this man. I think he needs to move on up to congress!!! Compare his attitude on "living within ones means" to Ms. Palosi's "Spend what Taxpayers don't have". Personally, I like the Judge better. He resides in Morrow County Ohio, probably the poorest county in Ohio. What an ethical man in regards to finance.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090314/ap_on_fe_st/odd_paperless_court_1
Compared with Nancy's.... 30,000/wk for a jet stream is nothing in the big picture.... To minimize the press's normal "overdo", I am copying the Snopes version of this article, which actually shows her potentially spending much, much, much more than 30,000/wk.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/pelosi/jet.asp
It does make one wonder... should she even be traveling this much.... when congress is in session? I mean for security, the good of the planet, and cost... wouldn't it make more sense to stay in Washington when congress is in session versus flying home every weekend? I am truly all for protecting her.... I just can't help but wonder if the "Paperless Judge" could somehow manage to knock the cost of protecting her down a few notches.
(front to back, left to right) Boo, Teen2, Spanky, Blonde, Ducky, Teen1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment